Two side of the Moon


Two side of the Moon

We trying to make the exhibition from two different aspects, Bright side and  Dark side. The naming is coming from the idea of  we only can see one side of the moon from Earth. To be more precisely it is 59% we can see the moon, the other 41% of the moon is lost communicated.

For the bright side is to show the Glory, the achievement of mankind’s success of landing on the moon. Adding facts to show the big success story to the visitors.

Tone and voice : Retro Futurism ( Future lookout the past)

We decided the tone of the exhibition looks not in the high-tech way. Even though spacecraft or launching to the moon is the most advanced technology , We prefer to design it from nowadays aspect looking back to the 1969.

The movie Apollo 13 was filmed in 2006. It was definitely the cutting edge film in that year. But now, it looks fake and thats the tone we going to present.

The content in the glory side including basic information of Apollo 11:

20.July.2010 Landing on the Moon. Neil Alden Armstrong That’s one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.”

The plate still remained on the moon. “HERE MEN FROM THE PLANET EARTH. FIRST SET FOOT UPON THE MOON. JULY 1969 A.D.WE CAME IN PEACE FOR ALL MANKIND. WE CAME IN PEACE FOR ALL MANKIND

Splashdown and quarantine

The dark side (other aspect) would be more interesting which including:

– The competition between The US and The Union of Soviet.

– Political views. The US wanted to be the first one step on the moon

– Conspiracy story. People claimed that the moon landing is hoax. People found mistakes of the different angles of the shadow, blowing flag and  the footprint.

– UFO. Apollo 11 came across UFO?

We decided the theme and the content for the exhibition, and start to find a way to present it with the new technology which helps the visitors to understand the moon landing in 1969.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s